DRIVER VERSION: 220.127.116.11.4380 & 18.104.22.168.4380
DATE: February 5, 2016
This driver is in zip format intended for developers and IT professionals.
This beta version driver is provided to confirm pending driver code changes that address numerous reported game play issues. A list of issues addressed is below. A production version driver will follow in a few weeks, if the beta tests well.
This driver is being provided as a beta test driver, and while it has had limited validation testing by Intel, it is essentially a test driver and is not to be considered a permanent replacement for a fully validated and certified graphics driver.
- Use at your own discretion
While Intel may or may not address issues found in this beta version driver, we do welcome feedback particular to the issues listed below that the driver addresses.
- Please note: this driver is not certified by Microsoft and will generate a warning when installing.
This document provides information about Intel’s Graphics Driver for:
- 6th Generation Intel® Core Processors, Intel Core™ M, and related Intel® Pentium® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530, Intel® Iris Graphics 540 and Intel® Iris Graphics 550
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1500M v5 Family with Intel® HD Graphics P530
- 5th Generation Intel® Core Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 5500, 5600, 6000, Intel Iris™ Graphics 6100, Iris Pro Graphics 6200 and select Intel® Pentium®/Intel® Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics
- Intel® Core™ M Processor with Intel® HD Graphics 5300
- 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600, 5000, Intel Iris™ Graphics 5100 and Intel® Iris Pro Graphics 5200 and select Intel Pentium/Intel Celeron Processors with Intel® HD Graphics
KEY ISSUES FIXED:
Just Cause 3 - game crash
Microsoft Enhanced Video Renderer - API crash
Project CARS - game crash
F1 2015 - game crash during built-in benchmark
Angry Birds - corruption after using “Maximize” icon in game window
Quake IV - corruption resuming from standby mode
Fallout 4 - game crash when game is loading
LEGO Minifigures Online - command list reset lock takes long time (4th & 5th Gen)
Wolfenstein The New Order - game crash
On 6th Generation Intel Core and Intel Mobile Xeon Processors and related Intel Pentium/Intel Celeron:
- Microsoft Windows® 10 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows* 8.1 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows* 7 64-bit, 32-bit
On 5th Generation Intel Core processors and related Intel Pentium/Intel Celeron:
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit, 32-bit
- Microsoft Windows 7 64-bit, 32-bit
On 4th Generation Intel Core Processors and related Intel Pentium/Intel Celeron:
- Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit, 32-bit
All platforms with the following configurations are supported:
6th Generation Intel® Core™ processors with Intel® HD Graphics 520/530/550
|Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P530||12||4.4||2.0||Yes||Yes|
Intel® Core™ M with Intel® HD Graphics 515
Pentium Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 510
5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with HD Graphics 5500
5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with HD Graphics 6000
|5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Iris™ Graphics 6100||12||4.4||2.0||Yes||Yes|
|5th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Iris™ Pro Graphics 6200||12||4.4||2.0||Yes||Yes|
|Intel® Core™ M with Intel® HD Graphics 5300||12||4.4||2.0||Yes||Yes|
|4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics 5200||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
|4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® Iris™ Graphics 5100||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® HD Graphics
|Intel® Pentium® Processor 3805U||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
|Intel® Celeron® Processor 3755U/3205U||12||4.3||1.2||Yes||Yes|
Intel® Pentium® Processor 3558U/3560M/3561Y/G3220/G3220T/
G3460 with Intel® HD Graphics
Intel® Pentium® Processor 3550M/3556U/
3560Y with Intel® HD Graphics
Intel® Celeron® Processor 2957U/2961Y/
G1830/G1840/G1840T/G1850 with Intel® HD Graphics
Intel® Celeron® Processor 2000E/2002E/
2950M/2955U/2980U with Intel® HD Graphics
- If you are uncertain which Intel processor is in your computer, Intel recommends using the Intel Processor Identification Utility or Intel Driver Update Utility to identify your Intel Processor.
- In the Intel Iris and Intel HD Graphics Control Panel (under Options > Options menu > Information Center), the ’Installed DirectX version’ refers to the operating system’s DirectX version. The Information Center’s ‘Supported DirectX Version’ refers to the Intel Graphics Driver’s supported DirectX version. The DirectX 12 API is supported but some optional features may not be available. Applications using the DirectX 12 API should query for feature support before using specific hardware features. Please note that DirectX12 is only supported on Windows 10 and DirectX11.3 support is also available on supported Microsoft operating systems.
*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.