Parallel Universe Magazine - Issue 23, November 2015
- File: parallel-universe-issue-23.pdf
- Size:10.63 МБ
- Letter from the Editor, by James Reinders
Computers “Think” More Like Humans, but They Still Need Us
- Which Tool Do I Use? A Roadmap to Increasing Your Application’s Performance
By using the correct tool at each phase of your performance tuning, you can greatly increase performance at lower cost.
- Modernizing Code for Tomorrow’s HPC Problem-Solving
Tips on code modernization, or increasing parallel programming, that have proven valuable for dedicated HPC software developers, domain specialists, and data scientists alike.
- Get a Helping Hand from the Vectorization Advisor
With Vectorization Advisor recommendations, the Hartree Centre was able to get an 18 percent speedup in their code
- Optimizing Image Processing
As China’s largest online direct sales company, JD.com handles several billion product images every day. By using Intel® software development tools, JD.com sped up its image processing 17x—handling 300,000 images in 162 seconds.
- Boosting Speech Recognition Performance
Qihoo360 Technology Co., Ltd., a Chinese Internet security company, collaborated with Intel to optimize its Euler* platform, which supports machine learning-related computation models for real businesses.
- How Fortran Developers Can Boost Productivity with Submodules
Submodules are now supported in Intel® Fortran Compiler Version 16.0.
Для получения подробной информации о возможностях оптимизации компилятора обратитесь к нашему Уведомлению об оптимизации.