Visual Assist X does't work properly in VS2008

Visual Assist X does't work properly in VS2008

I have had installed Visual Studio 2008, Visual Assist X (for VS2008), Intel Parallel Studio 1 (not Beta) and Visual Assist worked properly. Then I installed Intel Parallel Studio 2011 Beta and saw what happened. If in project I have many .cpp and .h files I can open multiple tabs with files, with Beta version of Parallel Studio Visual Assist works only in last opened tab, i.e. if I switch to pervious tab, I have no syntax highlighting, no suggessions and so on. After installation it is impossible to use normally Visual Studio editor as usual, because it looks like Microsoft Notepad :( How to make Visual Studio 2008 editor and Visual Assist X to work as usual when Intel Parallel Studio 2011 Beta installed? I have had installed Visual Studio 2008, Visual Assist X (for VS2008), Intel Parallel Studio 1 (not Beta) and Visual Assist worked properly. Then I installed Intel Parallel Studio 2011 Beta and saw what happened. If in project I have many .cpp and .h files I can open multiple tabs with files, with Beta version of Parallel Studio Visual Assist works only in last opened tab, i.e. if I switch to pervious tab, I have no syntax highlighting, no suggessions and so on. After installation it is impossible to use normally Visual Studio editor as usual, because it looks like Microsoft Notepad :(How to make Visual Studio 2008 editor and Visual Assist X to work as usual when Intel Parallel Studio 2011 Beta installed?
В действительности всё не так, как на самом деле...
3 posts / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.

Besides the point that you should ask wholetomato about that bug, cause it is their software.
I can not reproduce your bug it works for me just fine.

I did (cut-n-paste following link): http://www.wholetomato.com/forum/topic.asp?whichpage=1&TOPIC_ID=9585&#37455 I think the issue is cause by Parallel Studio 2011 Beta.

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.