Applying for Co-marketing Identifier

Applying for Co-marketing Identifier

I was going to send an email through the contact form, but then thought that Intel's answer to this question would be interesting to other people on this forum. So here goes my question. We have applied for the co-marketing identifier twice (same program, different builds) and have been denied twice. It would be great if we could get a better idea of what the minimum requirements are at the moment, so we can see for ourselves if any of our programs qualify. That way, if none of them do, we won't bother you with unnecessary applications. Thank you very much in advance for a detailed reply!

6 сообщений / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.
Аватар пользователя Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel)

Anna,thanks for asking this in the forum.I am looking into this...

Thanks!
Lauren

Hi Anna,

The only reason a co-marketing identifier request would not be accepted is for not meeting the processor requirements. The team will check which processor was used by checking the TRF uploaded for the corresponding software profile.

As an example, the processor requirements for Multicore are Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7.

Let me know if this helps or if you have additional questions.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot, Lauren! This is exactly the answer I was looking for. Since we weren't aware of this processor requirement, we ran the assessment tests on an i3 processor. Will re-test on an i5 or i7 and re-submit the application.

Great! Good to hear. :)

Аватар пользователя Eliana Penzner (Intel)

Hi Anna- 

Here is the latest update in regards to the  Intel® Co-Marketing Identifier. At this time the Intel® Developer Zone is no longer offering the Intel® Co-Marketing Identifier. Visit your personal dashboard to stay up to date with program benefits and offerings. Thank you for your continued partnership with Intel.

Thanks!

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.