Linker error when creating Extended Mesh object in hk2011_3_1_r1

Linker error when creating Extended Mesh object in hk2011_3_1_r1

I am setting up Havok fir the first time. I was able to create several spheres in a world, apply gravity, and display the results in my graphics system. The next step is to add the terrain For this, I am creating an extended mesh object. I wrote a method that takes in a list of vertices and indexes and creates a hkExtendedMeshShape out of it, but I get a linker error whenever I try to compile it:

error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct hkQuadReal const * const g_vectorConstants" (?g_vectorConstants@@3QBUhkQuadReal@@B)
After some experimenting with commenting/uncommenting, I discovered that the error stops when I comment out the following line of code, and returns when I uncomment it:
hkpExtendedMeshShape::TrianglesSubpart part;
I assume I am just missing an import somewhere, here's al lthe havok stuff i'm importing at the moment:

#include 
#include 

#define HK_CLASSES_FILE 

#include 
#include 

#include 
#include 

#include 

#include 

#include 

#include 

#include 

#include 

#include 

#include 
#include 

#include 

#include 

#include 
#include 
#ifdef _DEBUG

#include 

#include 

#endif
What am I missing?

3 posts / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.

Hey ihcn,

Someone else was having a similar issue
recently when updating from 2011_3_0_r1 to 2011_3_1_r1. If you are using the
2011_3_1_r1 With SIMD version then you should check out this post:

http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/showthread.php?t=104599&o=a&s=lr

-Nick

Nick S. Developer Support Engineer Havok www.havok.com

It looks like his or her solution was to change a #define and recompile the Havok libraries. I have the non-licensed version, and as I understand it my version doesn't have enough information to recompile. I was able to work around it by downloading the non-SIMD version instead, but it seems counterintuitive that SIMD would be disabled in a build specifically amrked as SIMD, doesn't it?

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.