sever side error in upload

sever side error in upload

When I uploaded the program the server generated error below: Server side exception : failed to upload abcd.msi Debug Information: System.Exception: No Request Files! Content-Length:0\x0D\x0A at CuteWebUI.UploadModule.a(HttpContext A_0, Guid A_1) What was the problem?
10 сообщений / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.

I have observed time outs at times in the upload process.

One thing that seems to help, is not uploading the same file-name more than once. The failure to upload the same file-name more than once is a known defect that they are working on. In your case, perhaps you should retry the upload after a few hours.

Аватар пользователя DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Chang-li,

Please can you let us know if you are getting the same issue after you have re-tried it.
Thanks.

Regards
Rooven

Intel® Atom™ Developer Program Team.

Regards, DG Rooven

The same error happened. I renamed to a new name and wait for a night to upload again.
The error was displayed in 19% upload better than 12% upload yesterday. My file size is 32MB.

Hi Chang-Li,

Thank you for your reply.

Please can you submit a support ticket to us and I will follow the issue via the support ticket.
Link: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/contact

Once I receive your request I will reply asking you for more information so that we can investigate.

Regards
Rooven

Regards, DG Rooven

Chang-li,

Are you using a dial-up or otherwise congested internet connection? I also observed that there is a timeout for lengthy file transfers.

it is wifi through cable connection.

Hi Chang-Li,

It's not necessary that you create the support ticket. I have just verified it with Andre (my colleague). You already contacted us regarding this issue at an earlier point in time. We already investigated about that issue and it seemed that the issue is at your end.

You may need to check with you internet service provider or network/browser/firewall settings.

At our end, we are not experiencing any such issues currently.

Regards
Rooven

Regards, DG Rooven

Get it uploaded by changed to another PC with the same network.

Regards

Chang-li,

Good to hear that you managed to upload your file successfully.

Regards
Rooven

Regards, DG Rooven

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.