Havok Destruction

Havok Destruction

Hi Guys, I watched the Keynotes video with Renee James and she mentioned that the "Havok Destruction" software would be available through the program. I was wondering what date i could expect to see this in the catalogue. Cheers Allan
8 сообщений / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.
Аватар пользователя DG Rooven (Intel)

Hi Allan,

Thank you for your interest.

I will check this and let you know.
Normally, these will be available in the Developer Catalog section: http://appdeveloper.intel.com/b/devcatalog/

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Hi Rooven,

Yeh I checked the catalogue and it lists:

- AppAble Library For Java
- DLL Wrapper
- Geolocation
- RSS
- Twitter Connector
- TWB Video Source

Unless there's another page to the catalogue that i missed, it doesn't seem to be on the program.

Allan

Hi Allan.

Yes, it is not currently on this list.
It's not published yet.
I will have to check with the backend team to get more information on this.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Hi Allan,

We are working with Havok to make their component available in the component catalog. We will update this thread as soon as it is published.
Thank you for your patience.

Regards
Rooven

Intel Technical Support
Intel AppUp(SM) Center

Regards, DG Rooven

Allan,

Do you have existing Havok projects? You can build a simple proxy DLL to integrate with AppUp if Havok supports external DLLs.

Аватар пользователя Steven Holding

It's worth checking the rights of use for havok if this component becomes available as there is (or was) a limit of about $10 for using havok without paying them any royalties. In other words as long as the App is for sale for less than $10 you did not need to pay for a commercial license.

I'm assuming this will be made obvious if/when the component becomes available anyway but it's worth consideration...

baxslash,

You are correct, the license remains the same, quite fair in light of the average AppUp game price.

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.