How can I get rid of lines of red dots horizontally across the monitor screen

How can I get rid of lines of red dots horizontally across the monitor screen

Hi

I recently purchased a computer in Sep 2012. with an Intel i5 3570k processor (not over clocked) which has no additional graphics card and runs using the on board graphics HD 4000. I am sure there  is nothing wrong with the monitor or connection to the desktop pc. and the lines of red dots didn't appear immediately when I first had the pc. I wondered if they began to appear once I started updating my pc with the latest windows 7 updates (x64 bit). 

The red dots appear each time I switch on the pc at the very bottom edge of the screen then when the Asus screen appears (motherboard is Asus p8z77-V LX) across the middle of the screen, then again when the windows  start up screen appears and then again if have an image in the centre of the screen which is a dark block. The line of dots only appears horizontally and in red on dark screens. Occasionally I have seen the same lines of dots on a light coloured block in the centre of the screen when the dots are pale blue.

Any advice on how to remove these dots would be gratefully appreciated.

Many thanks

Richard

4 posts / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.

Probably driver related issue.

from the info it seems both your pc and monitor is okay. but i can be wrong.

first - change your vga or hdmi cable

second  - hardware issue - RAM  or/and Graphics Card

RAM - if you have two or more DIMMs - try running with one, if it dosen't work, run with the other one(s)

Graphics Card - if you have an extra graphics card PCI or PCI Express, try running your graphics with it.

The best and quickest attempt to understand this could be dumping frame buffer and reading pixel values.There is also possibility of faulty lcd screen.In general debugging GDI/GDI+ or DirectX issues is not so easy.

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.