idb open failed

idb open failed

I type the command idb and then it begins to load, but soon as it loaded, it quit automatically. Is it because my hardware is 64 bits? What shall I do?

ВложениеРазмер
Скачать screenshot-from-2012-11-28-160147.png232.33 КБ
5 сообщений / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.
Best Reply

idb requires a working java JRE. If you haven't set that up, you might verify that idbc (text display) is working.
32- vs. 64- bitness isn't a question of your hardware. If you run a 32-bit OS, idb must be a 32-bit installation, and the application must be build for 32-bit mode. If a 64-bit OS, 64-bit idb works with both 32- and 64-bit applications (then JRE must be 64-bit).

Цитата:

TimP (Intel) wrote:

idb requires a working java JRE. If you haven't set that up, you might verify that idbc (text display) is working.
32- vs. 64- bitness isn't a question of your hardware. If you run a 32-bit OS, idb must be a 32-bit installation, and the application must be build for 32-bit mode. If a 64-bit OS, 64-bit idb works with both 32- and 64-bit applications (then JRE must be 64-bit).

Thank you so much! I ssh to my computer in my office and run idbc, it's ok. I'll go to office tomorrow and check the JRE.

If you wish to run idb across ssh, ssh -Y should work when the JRE is set up to run on the remote machine.

I installed openJDK and solved the problem, thank you so much!

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.