Face Detection error in AMD processor PC

Face Detection error in AMD processor PC

Hello,

I have the Intel's SDK for the camera and I am traying some demos. May of them work on my AMD a6 processor but the face detection and landmark always crashes. I recompiloed them to see the problem and I get this with the Beta2 version

'face_detection.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\FWPUCLNT.DLL'
'face_detection.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\rasadhlp.dll'
First-chance exception at 0x76a0c41f in face_detection.exe: Microsoft C++ exception: DepthSense::Utils::UIOException at memory location 0x0018dc00..
'face_detection.exe': Loaded 'C:\Windows\SysWOW64\apphelp.dll'
First-chance exception at 0x0fd238de in face_detection.exe: 0xC000001D: Illegal Instruction.
Unhandled exception at 0x0fd238de in face_detection.exe: 0xC000001D: Illegal Instruction.

Can anyone help me understand the problem and how to fix it?

4 posts / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.
Аватар пользователя Xintian Wu (Intel)

Can you check if you have Windows 7 SP1 installed on your computer?

The code is optimized with AVX instructions. Older windows do not support AVX reporting very well.

hi, 

I get the same First-chance exception, using v100 compiler, win7 sp1 installed, multi-threaded Debug runtime lib, SDK beta3, on the line :

sts = session->CreateImpl(&desc, PXCCapture::CUID, (void**)&capture);

using the example in the pdf's. its very annoying, I see now that that is the regular flow, please find way to remove this, it may be mistaken as an exeption because VS default configuration is to break on it.

Аватар пользователя KONSTANTIN S. (Intel)

Hi Eldar,

Problem should not be seen in Gold version. Can you try it?

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.