Download not working

Download not working

I am trying to download the NetworkInfo.zip file linked from How to Create a Network/Internet Status Function for a Handheld, but when I click accept it comes up with a page not found error.

How do I download the file?

4 posts / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.
Аватар пользователя Kittur Ganesh (Intel)

Hi Ted,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll touch base with the appropriate group on this to let them know as this forum is for download/registration/license issues of software products (compilers, libraries, performance tools etc). Stay tuned...

Regards,

Kittur

Аватар пользователя Kittur Ganesh (Intel)

Hi Ted,

Well, I touched base with the appropriate group and found that this article has a link that references very old repositories and are no longer active anymore and will be EOL-ed. Appreciate for bringing this to our attention

Regards,

Kittur

Ok, thanks Kittur.

It would be nice from a developer's stand point if they (aticles and files) were still accessable even after EOL, like in an archived section or something.  It helps when you have to fix an issue/bug on an older system if you can go back to the original articles.

Thanks again for your help.

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.