Medical app

Medical app

This app is based on medical field.That is,if we enter the name of any one disease means,than it will give the symptoms,causes,cures and full details about the specified diseases.

8 сообщений / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.

Can you please share a link to the webpage.

Can you do reverse lookups because whenever I go to the Doctor I know the symptoms.....

David

Good one!

Quote:

daflippers wrote:

Can you do reverse lookups because whenever I go to the Doctor I know the symptoms.....

David

Аватар пользователя Pedro Paulo Oliveira Junior

You should be more specific. Otherwise what's the point of the post?

it is an application based ok medical (first aid).for example if someone was affected by cold fever ,if that person enters the name of that desiase name in this app then it show all the problems created by this desiase ant it also give the vedios about the cures,symptom,causes of the specified desiase.

Аватар пользователя souradeep-ghosh

Please tell me  the name of the app that is based on medical field.

Аватар пользователя Kivanc Coskun

It's important to do a careful needs analysis before you dive in and commit to a database solution.

I therefore strongly recommend you to use Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle or IBM DB2 for your app.

Ideas For Future

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.