Change Problem State outside GUI?

Change Problem State outside GUI?

Hello,

I could change problem states from New to Deferred(or others) with the Inspector GUI. Is it possible to do that programmatically with a client library? That would allow, for example, multiple developers to update issue states issue management with web interface.

Thanks,

Frankie

5 сообщений / 0 новое
Последнее сообщение
Пожалуйста, обратитесь к странице Уведомление об оптимизации для более подробной информации относительно производительности и оптимизации в программных продуктах компании Intel.
Аватар пользователя Peter Wang (Intel)

I cannot find any way to change the problems' state outside GUI, I mean in command line.

The possible workaround is - initial result directory can be copied to multiple developers. Everyone can investigate the their problems and changes their problems' state in copied result directories, they can merge their problems' state to initial result directory. For example,

inspxe-cl -merge-states ./new-result-devloper1 -result-dir ./init-result

inspxe-cl -merge-states ./new-result-devloper2 -result-dir ./init-result

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the suggestion. Does it require an active license in order to update the 'problem state' with Inspector GUI?

Frankie

Аватар пользователя Peter Wang (Intel)

Zitat:

Frankie F. schrieb:

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the suggestion. Does it require an active license in order to update the 'problem state' with Inspector GUI?

Frankie

Sure...every developer should have active license to change problems' state, then merge new state to result (state) to original result directory (baseline)

So far we don't support to edit state in result directory:-)

I see. Thanks.

Frankie

Зарегистрируйтесь, чтобы оставить комментарий.