Solve Memory Problems Early
Memory errors and nondeterministic threading errors are difficult to find without the right tool. Intel® Inspector is designed to find these errors. It is a dynamic memory and threading error debugger for C, C++, and Fortran applications that run on Windows* and Linux* operating systems. It helps you:
- Save money: Locate the root cause of memory and threading errors before you release.
- Save time: Quickly debug intermittent races and deadlocks.
- Save data: Find errors like missing or redundant cache flushes for persistent memory implementations.
- Save effort: Use the stand-alone interface, Microsoft Visual Studio* plug-in, or command line. No special compilers or builds are required.
This tool takes you to the source locations of threading and memory errors. It provides a call stack to help you trace the path to the error source.
Try It Now
There are three ways to get Intel Inspector:
- Part of Intel Parallel Studio XE
- Part of Intel System Studio
- As a separate download
Choose the option that works best for your needs. Students or educators may qualify for a free version of the suites.