Intel® System Studio 2017Закрыть
Build Smart, Innovative Systems, & Embedded Applications & Devices Faster
- Accelerate time to market for Intel® architecture-based systems and embedded applications
- Cross-development tools for Intel architecture and multiple target operating systems
- Boost power efficiency, performance and system reliability
Smart, connected devices are growing in complexity—and are everywhere. Intel® System Studio addresses the challenges facing system and embedded developers, who need tools that:
- Accelerate software development to bring innovative devices and competitive solutions to market faster
- Quickly target and help resolve defects in complex systems
- Help speed performance and reduce power consumption
- Are comprehensive and easy to use
Intel® System Studio meets all those needs, helping system and embedded developers deliver great products on Intel® architecture-based platforms. This comprehensive suite includes advanced tools and technologies to help speed delivery of energy-efficient, high-performance, smart, connected devices across wide-ranging system and embedded platforms.
Who Needs Intel System Studio?
- Device manufacturers looking for shorter system bring-up and validation cycles
- System integrators who need faster software stack integration and optimization
- Embedded application developers who want to efficiently deliver new capabilities
Choose the Edition that Meets Your Needs
- Composer Edition: Tools to build performance-optimized code
- Professional Edition: Everything in Composer Edition plus tools to analyze power efficiency, performance, and code correctness
- Ultimate Edition: Everything in the Professional Edition plus system-wide debug and trace for more robustness
See Details for more information.
A Comprehensive Tool Suite
1. Linux*, Embedded Linux*, Wind River* Linux*, Yocto* Project
2. UEFI: Unified Extensible Firmware Interface
- Support for the latest Intel® platforms: Build great solutions and devices with Intel embedded and mobile platforms. New features include improved architecture tuning and graphics engine offload.
- Streamline code performance with improved debug, trace and analysis: Expanded data reports and new subsystem analysis help developers find performance bottlenecks and make better coding decisions faster, resulting in greater efficiency.
- Compilers and libraries tools: Improved performance and features for high-demand processing, including: image, machine learning, storage, communications, transportation usages, and more, help developers create and innovate solutions and applications for those targets.
- Easier-to-use: Enhanced usability, workflow, and more task-based tutorials help developers be faster and more productive.
- Fast-track prototyping and build competitive advantage – Intel® System Studio helps developers rapidly move from prototype to production, and works together with other Intel software tools and SDKs so developers can further innovate unique, competitive features.
- Learn more in this article.
View the Intel System Studio Product Brief