Intel® Trace Analyzer and Collector is a graphical tool for understanding MPI application behavior, quickly finding bottlenecks, improving correctness, and achieving high performance for parallel cluster applications running on Intel® architecture. Improve weak and strong scaling for applications.
- Visualize and understand parallel application behavior
- Evaluate profiling statistics and load balancing
- Analyze performance of subroutines or code blocks
- Learn about communication patterns, parameters, and performance data
- Identify communication hotspots
- Decrease time to solution and increase application efficiency
- Processor Support: Latest Intel® Xeon and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors.
- Partitioned Global Access Space (PGAS) Support: Includes OpenSHEM* support.
Paid licenses of Intel® Software Development Tools include Priority Support for one year from your date of purchase with options to extend support at a reduced rate. Benefits include:
- Direct and private interaction with Intel engineers. Submit confidential inquiries and code samples via the online service center.
- Responsive help with your technical questions and other product needs.
- Free access to all new product updates and access to older versions.
- Learn from other experts via community product forums
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that build off decades of experience for creating high-performance code.
Specs at a Glance
|Processors||Intel® Xeon® and Intel® Xeon Phi™ processors and compatible processors|
|Languages||C, C++, Fortran*, and OpenSHMEM|
Works with compilers from Microsoft, GNU Compiler Collection (GCC), Intel, and others that follow these standards.
|Operating Systems||Intel Trace Analyzer and Collector is available on Linux* and Windows*. For macOS*, only the analysis feature is supported.|
For complete information, see the release notes and documentation