Doubling performance for your most complex MSC Nastran* simulations can deliver a range of high-value options for your engineering and design teams. You may be able to obtain results hours or even days sooner to shorten your design cycles. Or you may choose to test more design options to accelerate innovation, or explore a wider range of coupled variables to gain a deeper understanding of real-world product behavior.
El tema del momento en el mercado móvil son los sistemas Android de 64 bits. En septiembre de 2013, Apple lanzó el iPhone* 5 con un procesador incorporado A7 de 64 bits. Y así se inició la carrera tecnológica en el sector de dispositivos móviles.
One of the most significant Android* 5.x changes is the shift to the relatively new way of executing applications called Android Runtime (ART). The option to use ART has been available since the Android 4.4 (KitKat) release. KitKat users had a choice between ART and its predecessor Dalvik. Now ART is the only runtime environment in Android Lollipop.
- Removed support for the Intel Xeon Phi coprocessors
- New performance-related environment variables:
CL_CONFIG_CPU_RT_LOOP_UNROLL_FACTORfor loop unrolling of loops with non-constant trip count (CPU only)
CL_CONFIG_USE_FAST_RELAXED_MATHfor enabling computations with floating-point calculation optimizations (forcing
- Improved MS Visual Studio* debugging of OpenCL kernels on CPU device
- Added support for offline kernel compilation and kernel binary distribution on Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors. With this release, on both Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor and Intel CPU, the kernel binary is the final executable binary in contrast to the previous release, where the kernel binary on Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor was an intermediate code.
- Improved kernel invocation time on Intel Xeon Phi coprocessor device in case of batching kernel commands into in-order queues
- Optimized compiler vectorizer