I’d like to share a useful example for recording audio in a Windows Store App. Particularly, I will present an app that targets the enterprise healthcare sector. Audio recordings can enable doctors to “attach” speech to notes for patients. This aides doctors in the event that if their hands are occupied, they can simply use voice to make a recording or play it back with a single button click. Also, when a doctor’s working with many patients, on-the-fly dictation makes it easier to track accurate medical records. Thus, recorded notes serve as a great addendum to the traditional ke
- What is Intel Smart Connect Technology
- How does an application take advantage of Intel Smart Connect Technology
- What are the System States that are applicable to this technology
- What applications are best suited for Intel Smart Connect Technology
- Guidelines for application developers
The samples can be downloaded from the links provided below. The full set of samples can also be found on the Intel Developer Zone. There will be updates as new samples become available.
Si eres un desarrollador de aplicaciones y quieres aprender sobre los requisitos de las aplicaciones de Windows 8 Desktop y de Windows Store, este artículo "Matriz de compatibilidad de función de Ultrabook para el desarrollo de Windows 8," te guiará en el camino correcto.