A unique correctness checker does the following:
- Detects deadlocks, data corruption, and errors with MPI parameters, data types, buffers, communicators, point-to-point messages, and collective operations
- Able to scale to extremely large systems and detect errors among a large number of processes
- Access a customizable, full-color interface with many detailed view options.
- Rapidly unwind the call stack and use debug information to map instruction addresses to source code.
- Set up batch runs or do interactive analyses with command lines and visual interfaces.
- Low overhead allows random access to portions of a trace, making it suitable for analyzing large amounts of performance data.
- Thread safety allows you to trace multithreaded MPI applications for event-based tracing and non-MPI threaded applications.
Instrumentation & Tracing
- Low-intrusion instrumentation supports MPI applications with C, C++, Fortran, or OpenSHMEM
- Performance data from parallel threads in C, C++, Fortran, and OpenSHMEM is automatically recorded