java.lang.Object com.intel.ui.Widget com.intel.ui.CompositeWidget com.intel.ui.Button
- All Implemented Interfaces:
This abstract class represents a general
Clickable container that can contain additional widgets.
For example, a rectangular button with text inside it, can be created by adding a
Rectangle widget and a
Label widget into this
Factory method for creating a concrete instance initialized with the specified parameters
This method is not supported for this widget type and will throw
Returns true if this widget intersects with the location of the mouse click, and false othewise.
|Methods inherited from class com.intel.ui.CompositeWidget|
|Methods inherited from class com.intel.ui.Widget|
|Methods inherited from class java.lang.Object|
public static final Button create(short id, XYPair size, XYPair relLocation) throws UiException
- Factory method for creating a concrete instance initialized with the specified parameters
id- An ID representing this
Widgetfor quick reference by the calling application. The ID does not have to be unique and is not used internally by the package.
size- The size of the
relLocation- The relative location from the parent
UiIllegalParameterException- in one of the following cases:
- Size is negative or 0.
- Location is negative.
- Size exceeds upper bound
- Location exceeds upper bound
public boolean intersect(XYPair clickLocation)
- Returns true if this widget intersects with the location of the mouse click, and false othewise.
Note that widget intersection can only be checked after the
Dialogcontaining this widget was rendered.
clickLocation- The location where the mouse click occurred.
- true if the click intersects with the widget bounding box, false otherwise.
public int getColor()
- This method is not supported for this widget type and will throw
- Returns the RGB color of the widget (bits 0-7 are blue, bits 8-15 are green, bits 16-23 are red, bits 24-31 are reserved).