Intel AMT Release 3.2 (point release 3.2.1) advanced compliance of Intel AMT Release 3.0 to the emerging DASH standards. The changes from 3.0 to 3.2.1 include:
• Incorporation of DASH errata into the power management profile.
• Addition of the Simple Identity Management profile.
• Addition of the Role-Based Authorization profile.
• Addition of the Indications profile.
• Handling of endpoint references changed to meet standards requirements. _GUID selectors were removed.
• Evaluation of selector names is now not case sensitive.
• The _cimnamespace selector is accepted, but it is ignored if its value is ‘interop’.
• The flow for RequestPowerStateChange was modified to conform to the DASH spec.: CIM_PowerManagementService.RequestStateChange no longer depends on invoking CIM_BootService.SetBootConfigRole.
• The method AMT_TLSCredentialContext.Put was added.
• In AMT_PCIDevice, InstanceID type changed from uint16 to string.
• DASH Discovery updated to meet current draft standard.
• AMT_PublicKeyCertificate class now supports UTF-8 conversion.
• octetstring mappings in CIM_Account.UserPassword and in CIM_RemoteIdentity.Name corrected to meet standard mappings.
• AMT_8021Xprofile.PxeTimeout property added.
• Error code mappings were updated for some methods.
• The wsen:Expires tag inside an enumerate request now causes a fault.
• Two methods added to AMT_KerberosSettingData: GetCredentialCacheState and SetCredentialCacheState.
Copyright © 2006-2022, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.