The following steps describe how to define whether non-secure connections will be accepted by Intel AMT on the network interface on ports 16992, 16994 and 623 when that interface is configured for TLS.
1. Select the instance of AMT_TLSSettingData,where the key “InstanceID” equals “Intel(r) AMT 802.3 TLS Settings” (the remote, or network, interface).
2. In the selected AMT_TLSSettingData instance, set the following property:
• True – Non-secure connections are accepted
• False – Non-secure connections are rejected
• AcceptNonSecureConnections can be set on the Remote interface. Since the parameter is planned to be read-only on the local interface in future releases, applcations should refrain from setting it on 6.x platforms as well.
• The default setting for local interface is True.
• The default for the network interface is False.
3. Invoke AMT_TLSSettingData.Put.
Click here for a snippet demonstrating this step
You can execute this snippet by inserting it into the execution template found here.
$tlsSettingDataRef =$wsmanConnectionObject.NewReference("SELECT * FROM AMT_TLSSettingData WHERE InstanceID='Intel(r) AMT 802.3 TLS Settings'")
4. Activate the change, as described in Step 5 of Set TLS to Server/Mutual Authentication.
Classes Used in This Flow
Copyright © 2006-2022, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.