The Intel AMT SDK enables this scheme with the C# CimFramework and the WS-Management clients (dotNetWsManClient or WinRMWSManClient) classes.
The C# CimFramework builds and maintains an underlying version of the CIM object. This private object is an XML document that is a serialized version of the CIM object.
The IWSManClient is a wrapper to the lower layer WS-Management client implementations. The available clients are based on Microsoft .NET technology and WinRM. The application passes the serialized CIM object to the wrapper, along with information specifying connection information for the specific Intel AMT platform. The interface to the two clients is the same, although there are some inherent WinRM limitations:
• The WinRM Client does not support WinRM 2.x.
• Using the client with version 2.x will cause an unexpected behavior.
• It does not support TLS mutual authentication
• It does not support defining a proxy per connection.
• It does not support the following WS-Management commands: Subscribe and Unsubscribe.
• It does not support the option of providing Kerberos authentication with username and password.
The dotNetWsManClient is a wrapper to the lower layer WS-Management mechanisms, independent of other implementations such as WinRM and Openwsman. The application passes the serialized CIM object to the wrapper, along with information specifying connection information for the specific Intel AMT platform.
The delivered framework includes the following DLLs:
Copyright © 2006-2022, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.