Release 11.6 adds the following features to Intel AMT:
• Wireless-only platforms can continue using Intel AMT over their WLAN connection even when connected to a wired LAN through a peripheral network card. See WLAN While Docking
• The use of OpenSSL has now been fully replaced by the Microsft SSPI.
• The redirection library now uses the TLS 1.1 protocol.
• You can now customize the number of missed heartbeat messages before the redirection library’s timeout is triggered. See the settings page for the redirection library's ini file
• An additional SHA256 certificate has been added. See Root Certificate Hashes.
• The new Web Application Hosting feature has been added. It replaces Third Party Data Storage, which is now deprecated.
• Many of the WS-Management samples have been expanded to offer additional features and options.
• The required version of Visual Studio for the SDK is now 2013. The required version of the Visual Studio C++ Redistributable is now also 2013.
• The SDK is no longer supported on Windows XP.
Copyright © 2006-2022, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.