Use the steps below to get started used the HLAPI:
1. Create a new C# project through Visual Studio.
2. Add a reference to this dll file (located in the Bin folder of this distribution):
3. Add these namespaces to the project:
4. Create an object for each Intel AMT device. The instance is created using the AMTInstanceFactory.Create|tag=M_Intel_Manageability_AMTInstanceFactory_Create method and the IAMTInstance|topic=IAMTInstance Members interface. For example:
ConnectionInfoEX connection =
new ConnectionInfoEX(host, username, password, secure,
certificate, auth, proxy, redirectionProxy,
IAMTInstance amt = AMTInstanceFactory.CreateEX(connection);
The created object (in this example “amt”), is the “root” class that represents the Intel AMT device and gives access to the Intel AMT functionality. To execute a method on the device, simply provide the instance, the required feature, and the method, as shown in these examples:
List<X509Certificate2> certificates = amt.Config.CertificateManagement.GetTrustedRootCertificates();
5. Call the Dispose function to ensure that all unmanaged resources are released.
Copyright © 2006-2021, Intel Corporation. All rights reserved.