Configuration Windows Purpose and Usage
Intel Advisor configuration is available thru several windows:
- Project Properties dialog box - Configure how the Intel Advisor analyses process your target executable.
- Options dialog box - Configure the Intel Advisor user interface behavior.
- Project Navigator pane - Select projects, results, and snapshots that the Intel Advisor shows in the user interface.
- Create a Project dialog box - Configure properties of a new Intel Advisor project.
- Create a Result Snapshot dialog box - Configure and save your Intel Advisor project's result snapshot.
- Build Settings for Supported Languages dialog box - Configure your application for the Intel Advisor analyses.
- Corresponding advixe-cl Command Options dialog box - Get command line to collect data in console. This dialog generates command line with the set of options that you define in Project Properties and Workflow Tab.