MinnowBoard MAX* and MinnowBoard Turbot*, versions 1.01 has been updated to include functional and security updates. Users should update to the latest version
MinnowBoard Turbot is a low cost, commercially available, reference platform for hardware, software and firmware developers who wish to work within an open environment. Design specifications and materials have been provided to the open community, encouraging platform experimentation and derivative designs. This page provides material to support UEFI firmware development for MinnowBoard Turbot, Turbot derivatives, and the original MinnowBoard MAX platform.
- Binary Firmware Images ("UEFI BIOS"): 32-bit and 64-bit UEFI builds, with Debug and Release images. Includes flash update utilities and release notes.
- Binary Object Modules for which source code is not available due to the Intellectual property for both Intel silicon (microprocessor and chipset) and third party components.
- Instructions for integrating the EDK II source tree (BSD license) with the Binary Object Modules to build firmware.
Release 1.01 Firmware Download (Aug 2019)
MinnowBoard MAX/Turbot Binary Objects R1.01
MinnowBoard MAX/Turbot Firmware Flash Images R 1.01
End-User License Agreement (EULA) for binary object modules
See below: Flash Update Utilities for UEFI Shell (MinnowBoard.MAX.FirmwareUpdateIA32.efi and MinnowBoard.MAX.FirmwareUpdateX64.efi)
Continued development on the MinnowBoard Max/Turbot project from tianocore.
Please follow the instructions for downloading and building the current firmware development release at: MinnowBoard Max/Turbot Readme.md
Complete Set of Documentation: [2 MB, ZIP File]
- Using the MinnowBoard Max Flash Utility (PDF)
- MinnowBoard MAX Serial Console with Linux* (PDF)
- Flashing MinnowBoard MAX with Dediprog SF100 in Linux (PDF)
- MinnowBoard MAX Serial Console with Windows (PDF)
- Flashing MinnowBoard MAX with Dediprog SF100 in Windows* (PDF)
Flash Update Utilities
Note: these utilities are designed for the UEFI Shell, and are included with the binary image releases.