When an Intel(r) TXT reset occurs, an error value is written to physical memory location 0xFED30030. Here is what you can do to retrieve the error code:
- If your workstation has a UEFI shell, you can boot to the UEFI shell after the TXT reset and type “mem fed30030 4” at the shell prompt to dump the 4 byte error code.
- If your workstation does not have a UEFI shell, you can create a UEFI bootable USB drive that will bring up UEFI shell. Here are some simple instructions:
- Use the Rufus tool to create a bootable UEFI USB flash drive using a “GPT partition scheme for UEFI computer” target and a dummy .iso file.
- Copy the Shell_full.efi binary image to EFI/BOOT/bootx64.efi on the USB drive.
- Tip: To create the dummy .iso file you can use any .iso file you have, delete the files in it and use it with Rufus to create the bootable USB key.
If you are getting the following errorcode: 0xc0001c41 ("Production worthy ACM and TPM NV hasn't been initialized for TPM AUX) it is possible that there is a provisioning problem.