Performance without Compromise
If your application could use a performance boost, incorporate the Intel® C++ Compiler into your development cycle. It's optimized to take advantage of advanced processor features like multiple cores and wider vector registers, including Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 512 (Intel® AVX-512) instructions. The compiler is a drop-in addition for C and C++ development and has broad support for current and previous C and C++ standards. They include C++14 and C99, and now substantial C++17 support.
Confidential Support and One Year of Updates Included
Every paid version of our software products automatically gives you access to the Online Service Center for at least a year from the date of purchase, and you can extend it for additional time at a reduced rate. This includes:
- Free access to all new product updates, and continued access to and support for older versions of the product.
- The ability to interact directly and privately with our product engineers by submitting confidential inquiries and code samples.
- Responsiveness to your product needs (older and newer versions) and technical questions—a key reason for our customer satisfaction.
- Community product forums covering all of our software development products.
- Access to a vast library of self-help documents that are built off of the decades of experience our community has in using our software products.