Error in validation batch size and test batch size parameters when creating model

Error in validation batch size and test batch size parameters when creating model

Hello,

using the DL training tool with Caffe and Alexnet. I am getting parameter errors (paremeters hilighted in red) when creating a model for paremeters validation batch size and test batch size. They both stay hilighted in red, preventing to launch the model creation. I have tried several values and combinations on those parameters, including the simplest one, but none is working.

Now I see that this might come from the fact that the dataset indicates 25000 training 0 images validation and 0 images testing. However,

I downloaded 25000 images, and let default percentages 70% training, 10% validation and 20% testing. I didn't use separate folders for validation and testing. So why didn't it splitted the 25000 images to 70%, 10% and 20% ?

Any idea on the cause of the problem ?

Thanks,

Serge

5 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Hi Serge,

If you look on the relevant data set (on the Datasets screen) - does it look like it contains also the Validation and Testing parts? Or do you see 0 images there as well?

Thanks,
Barak.

Hi Barak,

Yes, I got originally 0 images for validation and testing, despite 10% and 20% were used respectively. To work around the issue, I used separate folder options, manually splitting the dataset to 70%/10%/20% and this allowed to remove the batch size parameter erros for validation and testing.

So I was able to run the create model, but it quickly/immediately stopped with an error in red, without giving much information on the reason of the error, except it is written: "time to completion no data". I am attaching the dataset screen, it looks like entries are created but may

be no actual data ?

Thanks,

Serge

附件: 

附件大小
下载application/pdf DL tool dataset.pdf65.67 KB

Hi Serge,

Things looks a bit weird from the screenshot you sent :(
Please view the screenshot that I attached:
- The colors are blue (I guess that's not the reason for the issues but still, this is how the application should look)
- You are missing the data columns - a column for each class in the data folder

I think that you should:
1. Make sure that you have installed everything correctly - latest version and everything.
2. Make sure that the uploaded folder (that you create the dataset from) is in the correct format - attached also the screenshot that explain the required structure
3. Upload the folder again (if needed) and re-build the dataset - when it is completed, it should look like the dataset that is in my screenshot.

Let me know how it worked....
Thanks,
Barak.

附件: 

Hello Barak,

thanks for your response.

I have installed version DL-SDK UI 1.0671 and Caffe 1.0.2505 which I assume is uptodate enough.

I still have those problems I mentionned earlier, with no blue bars on the dataset diagram, as you observed.

I have attached a small part of the dataset I use (1% of the files), the .zip file I upload before creating the dataset, with the hope

that you could detect a problem or a misunderstanding on my side.

Thanks,

Serge

附件: 

附件大小
下载application/zip SmallSetCatsDogs.zip5.3 MB

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入