Join the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta Program today and—for a limited time—get early access to new features and get an open invitation to tell us what you really think.
We want YOU to tell us what to improve so we can create high-quality software tools that meet your development needs.
Top New Features in Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta
- Scale and perform on the path to exascale. Enable greater scalability and improve latency with the latest Intel® MPI Library.
- Get better answers with less overhead. Focus more fully on useful data, CPU utilization of physical cores, and more using new data-selection support from Intel® VTune™ Amplifier’s Application Performance Snapshot.
- Visualize parallelism. Interactively build, validate, and visualize algorithms using Intel® Advisor’s Flow Graph Analyzer.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest standards:
- Expanded C++17 and Fortran 2018 support
- Full OpenMP* 4.5 and expanded (partial) support for OpenMP* 5.0 (Preview 2) specification
- Python* 3.6 and 2.7
New Features in Intel® Advisor
- Flow graph analyzer:
- New rapid visual prototyping environment
- Interactively build, validate, and visualize algorithms
- Enhanced roofline analysis
- Roofline analysis for machine learning workloads - integer data type (experimental tech preview)
- Customizable Roofline Analysis. Tailor roofs for the number of threads
- Share Roofline chart with others. Save in HTML format
- MacOS* user interface
- Analyze data collected on Linux* or Windows*
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2019 Beta page.
Then sign up to get started.