VS2009 to VS2010 Migration C++ / FORTRAN Link Error LNK2019

VS2009 to VS2010 Migration C++ / FORTRAN Link Error LNK2019

grasliner的头像

I am migrating a program (written by a colleague) from Microsoft Visual Studio 2009 to Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 / Intel Parallel Studio XE 2011. I've carefully followed the instructions in the release notes from Intel (Configuring Microsoft Visual C++ to Reference Intel Fortran Run-Time Libraries). Each step in the release notes solve problems in my project. However, I've had trouble understanding the last part of step 3.6.2 Adjusting Project Dependencies:

Unlike earlier versions of Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2010 does not automatically link in the output library of dependent projects, so you will need to add those libraries explicitly to the parent project under Linker > Additional Dependencies. You can use the Visual Studio macros $(ConfigurationName) and $(PlatformName) as required to qualify the path. For example: ..\\FLIB\\$(ConfigurationName)\\FLIB.lib

Would someone be able to help me better understand what files and where these files are typically saved? Below is the output from VS2010 if it is helpful in answering my questions:
Warning 1 warning MSB8012: TargetPath(C:\\IFSM2010\\IFSM\\.\\Release\\IFSM3.exe) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (C:\\IFSM2010\\IFSM34.exe). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
Warning 2 warning MSB8012: TargetName(IFSM3) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (IFSM34). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
Error 3 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _IFSM referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CRunSim::OnStartSim(void)" (?OnStartSim@CRunSim@@IAEXXZ)
Error 4 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PRTREPORT referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall CRunSim::OnShowOutput(void)" (?OnShowOutput@CRunSim@@IAEXXZ)
Error 5 error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

IFSM and PRTREPORT are both calls to sub-routines in the fortran code. Thanks for your time and expertise.

1 条帖子 / 0 new
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项