Business software

Business software

sylvesferg86032的头像

How can this be integrated with turn-key projects?

8 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Kevin Murphy的头像

sylvesferg86032 Thank you again for your comment. There are many types of business software that can be integrated into all types of projects. You might consider signing up for free trials of services to determine if that particular software will be right for your needs.

Community members, what is the business software you can't live without?

Maikel Cordeiro的头像

Well, as I said on another post I'm looking for partners and can integrate with my software and make it value for your business.

MC
KEERIYAT  P.的头像

Hope Intel can send our product details to respective companies with same business Synergy and invite interested companies to share their resources under Intel exchange, so that any one can come up with a business plan of marketing somebody’s product under Intel umbrella, So that all three will be involved in selling and developing the project together. Let me share my experience with you all in this forum, I have developed a software, which is fully interactive and user friendly for activity based E Numeracy learning, But the hiccup is that, it is written on DVD ROM and needs ROM tray and little high harware requirement(Dual core with 1GB RAM, Windows XP or linux) for  self learning. My product represents Mental maths segment, Almost similar to Abacus, which holds 0ne Billion US dollar in Asia pacific rim countries. Hope you have some marketing plan for taking this product globally. please comment.

Chief Executive Officer
Oleksandr C.的头像

It seems like I am the only active member of this thread. There have to be at least minor activities to make this forum look alive.

Olivea E.的头像

I am a new member in this forum. You write about turn-key project. I don’t understand about it. Thanks for the post.

Biswasbd
Oleksandr C.的头像

Dear Olivea, to put in a nutshell, turn-key project is a 'to-be-completed' 'ready-to-go' complex project. Wikipedia says the following:

A turnkey or a turnkey project (also spelled turn-key) is a type of project that is constructed so that it could be sold to any buyer as a completed product. This is contrasted with build to order, where the constructor builds an item to the buyer's exact specifications, or when an incomplete product is sold with the assumption that the buyer would complete it. 

Hope you understand now what is "turn-key" prject now. 

Oleksandr C.的头像

Dear Olivea, I am not sure, whether you will see my previous post - it looks like forum administrators sometimes just do not allow publishing for some reason.

Please consult more with the internet about "turn-key projects." For instance, if you had check wikipedia, you would have found the following:

A turnkey or a turnkey project (also spelled turn-key) is a type of project that is constructed so that it could be sold to any buyer as a completed product. This is contrasted with build to order, where the constructor builds an item to the buyer's exact specifications, or when an incomplete product is sold with the assumption that the buyer would complete it.

登陆并发表评论。