Linking errors with libipps_t.a

Linking errors with libipps_t.a

Hi all,I am having a problem with linking to IPP threaded libraries, particularly IPP signal processing library ( libipps_t.a and lippcore_t.a). The single thread versions work fine.Here are the error message:/opt/intel/ipp/lib/ia32/libipps_t.a(psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.o): In function `p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp':psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x4f): undefined reference to `__kmpc_global_thread_num'psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x62): undefined reference to `__kmpc_ok_to_fork'psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0x72): undefined reference to `__kmpc_push_num_threads'psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0xa2): undefined reference to `__kmpc_fork_call'psmagn_split_p8_ownippsMagn_64fc64f_omp.i:(.text+0xb3): undefined reference to `__kmpc_serialized_parallel'....I am using GCC 4.4 and IPP 7.0 on Ubuntu 10.04. I have enabled openmp in the flags using -fopenmp. The single thread version was working fine with OpenMP but I have needs to enable threaded versions of FFTs, so I plan to use threaded IPP functions. Thanks in advanceflyree

2 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Best Reply

pls add to your linking linelibiomp5md.lib

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入