Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 10.3 Update 11 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2011, Intel C++ Studio XE 2011, Intel Composer XE 2011, Intel Fortran Composer XE 2011, Intel C++ Composer XE 2011, and Intel Cluster Studio XE 2012. Please visit the Intel Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
What's New in Intel MKL 10.3 update 11
- BLAS: Improved Level 1 BLAS on 32-bit Microsoft Windows XP* for Intel Xeon processor 5400 series (Harpertown)
- LAPACK: Introduced support for LAPACK version 3.4.1
- FFT: Added additional optimization for AVX/AVX2 which gives significant performance improvement for complex-to-complex FFTs of sizes 8, 12, 14, 21, and 96
- VSL: Improved performance of viRngGeometric on Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (AVX)
- mklvars.* script no longer set $FPATH in environment and internal variable MKL_TARGET_ARCH will not be exported. This change will not impact users as the Intel compiler no longer requires the $FPATH variable
- Bug fixes
- Read the
- online for the latest information.
- Check the
- for important changes in future versions of Intel MKL