What you Expect from ISPP

What you Expect from ISPP

Nilotpal Datta的头像

Hi, This is a very general question for all the Software Partners of Intel. But if everyone participate and tell or share there view than it will turnout to be most valuable question. As we all know that intel is working very hardto know and understand what there ISVs are expecting from the program. As for our company is concern we are looking for

• Partnership
  • Market expansion
  • Sale
Thanks and will be delighted if all can share there views here.
nilotpal.datta
6 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Nilotpal Datta的头像

As for information our company Mcc E-Solution is "Premier Elite Partner" in ISPP and is also partner in IADP and Intel Cloud Program.

nilotpal.datta
hook_jorgeyahoo.com的头像

Thanks for the information. But , still I have an incomplete knowledge about this ISPP.

hook_jorgeyahoo.com的头像

Please get me some more knwoledge regarding this. So that, I can get back to you again.

Nilotpal Datta的头像

ISPP stands for "Intel Software Partner Program" and my question is very simple and to see what we expect from this program.

nilotpal.datta
Lauren Dankiewicz (Intel)的头像

hook_jorgeyahoo.com:

The Intel Software Partner Program helps software companies develop andoptimize their software on Intel architecture, as well as partner with Intel to market software optimized for Intel platforms.

To learn more about the Intel Software Partner Program, I suggest taking a look at the home page and About the Program webpage.

Please feel free to come back to the thread with questions!

登陆并发表评论。