Confirmation of successful upload

Confirmation of successful upload

dark_sylinc的头像

I finally was able to upload my demo. As I mentioned in another thread, I had to split it in seven zip files because the website was rejecting it for some strange reason without any kind of warning message.
I downloaded them again to check their integrity and are fine.

Regardless, I would appreciate to see some confirmation that the seven files are successfully uploaded (i.e. displayed in the website as you can see it), and that split-zipped files are fine for the contest.

Thanks
Matas.

Matias N. Goldberg Intel Havok Physics Innovation Contest Winner * Most Innovative Use of Physics in a Game (2nd Place) * Best Physics Knowledge Base Entry (2nd Place)
6 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Mitchell Lum (Intel)的头像

Matias,

One downside to oursystem is theres a file size limit. I see the 7 zip files in your entry.

Cheers!
Mitch

dark_sylinc的头像

Thanks for the answer, I replied to your email with a link as you suggested.

Cheers
Matias

Matias N. Goldberg Intel Havok Physics Innovation Contest Winner * Most Innovative Use of Physics in a Game (2nd Place) * Best Physics Knowledge Base Entry (2nd Place)
bludnikovm的头像

I sent an entry, but when I select "Edit entry" (or Entry itself) I can't see an Attachment. It is o'k?

bludnikovm的头像

Answer to self: there is a problem with some browsers (some versions of Opera and Firefox, for example). In it you can't add attachment to the message. Result: entry is added, but without an attachment.
Diagnostic: Your entry is shown, but without a "Media" line.
Solution: use another browser (for example, some versions of the Internet Explorer).

Mitchell Lum (Intel)的头像

Thanks for sharing your work around on the contest platform bug.

~Mitch

登陆并发表评论。