Cilk Parallel Studio XE 2011 does not add Intel C++ to Visual Studio 2010's Platform Toolbox

Cilk Parallel Studio XE 2011 does not add Intel C++ to Visual Studio 2010's Platform Toolbox

ScottK的头像

I installed Visual Studio 2010 Express and it seems to work fine. I installed Intel Parallel Studio XE 2011 Update 1 (contains all components plus 32bit and 64 bit support package) in Windows 7. To switch to using the intel compiler, I need to set the Visual C++ Platform Toolbox to Intel C++.

However, the option of "Intel C++" never shows up in the Platform Toolset list. I am unable to build any cilk programs, not even the sample programs.

I tried installing just the Intel C++ Composer XE component, and it gives me the following message which looks significant but I have no idea how to fix it. The message says to refer to the Intel Release Notes, but it says nothing about this problem. The warning I get from the Composer Install is:

Intel Composer XE 2011 installation can continue, but take note

Microsoft Visual Studio* 2010 does not have C++ X64 Compiler and Tools components installed.

Installation can continue; however, Intel C++ Compiler XE for applications running on Intel 64 will not build using Visual Studio 2010. Please refer to the Release Notes for information on configuring Microsoft Visual Studio* for 64-bit application development.

Microsoft Visual Studio* 2010 does not have C++ X64 Compiler and Tools components installed.

Installation can continue; however, Intel Visual Fortran Compiler XE for applications running on Intel 64 will not build using Visual Studio 2010. Please refer to the Release Notes for information on configuring Microsoft Visual Studio* for 64-bit application development.

2 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Barry Tannenbaum (Intel)的头像

This sounds like an Intel Parallel Studio problem, not a problem with the Intel Cilk++ Whatif kit. You're more likely to get a response in the Intel Parallel Studio forum: http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/intel-parallel-studio/

- Barry

登陆并发表评论。