The Winners for Apprentice Problem 2, Consecutive Primes, will be announced later this week

The Winners for Apprentice Problem 2, Consecutive Primes, will be announced later this week

Some final testing and analysis of the entries for Problem 2, Consecutive Primes, is being completed by the judges. We will be announcing the winners by the end of this week. Thanks for your patience.

8 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

We ask for a little more patience. We plan to announce the Apprentice Problem 2 winners on Monday.

Got an updated planning? cause you kinda missed monday, then again you didn't refer to a specific monday :))

The winners have been announced. Please see the Contest Winners Page and the Forum post.

Is there any way to look at the correct results for this problem? I want to investigate why my application missed some combinations.

Quoting kolkir
Is there any way to look at the correct results for this problem? I want to investigate why my application missed some combinations.

Sure. Here is reference output. You missed just a few lines, that's not a big problem.Interestingly enough, in your case the powers bigger than '2' were not quite correct.

Have a look in your output file (the first input data set):sum(179:86257) = 342102026 = 136**4but... 136**4 =342102016.Unfortunately, there were other participants whocalculated the primescorrectlybut had some problems with powers (.

Do you have any idea when problem 3 results will be posted?

The judges are working on Problem 3 and hope to have ready in about a week.

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入