Any chance of the SDK?

Any chance of the SDK?

HBT seems a tad useless without the SDK for a programmer.

4 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Quoting - zoombapup

HBT seems a tad useless without the SDK for a programmer.

I just checked to make sure I wasnt missing something, but there is definitely an SDK for using HBT and it seems like this then is only a release for artists rather than programmers.

I'm working on a demo for a discussion at GDC and use the havok content pipeline (animation and physics) and wanted to use behavior to give my artists a tool for previewing thier animations in a behavior (which I'll setup) and then I wanted to display that behavior during the GDC presentation. Only, I cant display the behavior because the SDK isnt available to me (this is just a demo project, I dont have funds for the havok behavior product just to create a demo sadly :)).

So is the intention that at some point the behavior SDK gets released? Because I'd love to use it (it would save me writing something similar for the demo, which is more about AI and less about animation behavior but has some crossover).

I'm hoping to use this for my presentation as part of the AI summit.

Ta.

Phil Carlisle.

Quoting - zoombapup

I just checked to make sure I wasnt missing something, but there is definitely an SDK for using HBT and it seems like this then is only a release for artists rather than programmers.

I'm working on a demo for a discussion at GDC and use the havok content pipeline (animation and physics) and wanted to use behavior to give my artists a tool for previewing thier animations in a behavior (which I'll setup) and then I wanted to display that behavior during the GDC presentation. Only, I cant display the behavior because the SDK isnt available to me (this is just a demo project, I dont have funds for the havok behavior product just to create a demo sadly :)).

So is the intention that at some point the behavior SDK gets released? Because I'd love to use it (it would save me writing something similar for the demo, which is more about AI and less about animation behavior but has some crossover).

I'm hoping to use this for my presentation as part of the AI summit.

Ta.

Phil Carlisle.

Hi Phil:

Unfortunatley no on the SDK. We are only making the tool available. There is quite a bit that can be done by a tech artist with the tool alone, but given your note about AI/extensions, I realize you cannot customize things in the tool without the SDK.

Jeff

Quoting - yatesjdy

Hi Phil:

Unfortunatley no on the SDK. We are only making the tool available. There is quite a bit that can be done by a tech artist with the tool alone, but given your note about AI/extensions, I realize you cannot customize things in the tool without the SDK.

Jeff

Ah, ok Jeff, thanks for clearing that up.

Phil.

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入