Bayesian networks / learning.

Bayesian networks / learning.

Is there any plan to extend the statistic package to include Bayesian networks with experience for nodes?

Thanks.

--
Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur?
5 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Thank you for your question. While at the moment we do not have plans to extend the statistical library with support of Bayessian networks we investigate opportunities for possible directions for development of stat functionality. Do you have any specific requirements to the algorithm you are asking about (e.g., task dimensions, particular algorithms, etc)? Also, what is the bottleneck (the most time consuming component) of your Bayessian network based application? Thanks, Andrey

Quoting - Andrey Nikolaev (Intel)

Thank you for your question. While at the moment we do not have plans to extend the statistical library with support of Bayessian networks we investigate opportunities for possible directions for development of stat functionality. Do you have any specific requirements to the algorithm you are asking about (e.g., task dimensions, particular algorithms, etc)? Also, what is the bottleneck (the most time consuming component) of your Bayessian network based application? Thanks, Andrey

Hey,

I am mostly interested in Bayesian decision theory (from a game theoretic point of view) and machine learning. So far very few Bayesian libraries do that well -- hugin being the only one really.

Mostly, I want a good library I can use. Since I am fairly impressed by your (Intel) work, I thought I would ask.

--
Nescire autem quid ante quam natus sis acciderit, id est semper esse puerum. Quid enim est aetas hominis, nisi ea memoria rerum veterum cum superiorum aetate contexitur?

Quoting - nanometrics

Hey,

I am mostly interested in Bayesian decision theory (from a game theoretic point of view) and machine learning. So far very few Bayesian libraries do that well -- hugin being the only one really.

Mostly, I want a good library I can use. Since I am fairly impressed by your (Intel) work, I thought I would ask.

Thank you for providing the additional details. Best regards, Andrey

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入