Intel UPnP Java

Intel UPnP Java

This seems to be the defacto place to pose questions about the Intel UPnP tools but I am not sure if anyone is interested anymore.

I have been experimenting with the tools and designed a device using the Intel Device Builder and the Service Author. When I export the device stack to most of the target platforms, the device functions correctly and responds when actions are invoked from the Device Spy.

However when exported to the Java Platform, the device runs and is detected by Device Spy but there is not response to action invocations. The message "Connecting and processing invocation..." is displayed in the invocation window.

Just in case the problem is with my DCP, I tried importing the Network Light to Device Builderfrom the network and exporting that to a Java Implementation. My experience with that device was the same.

2 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Hi,

This is a verified problem that has been resolved. A new version of the tools containing this fix will be released shortly.

The cause of the problem was due to a change in the default behavior of the XML parser between JDK 1.3 and 1.4.

登陆并发表评论。