Instance?

Instance?

I to am worthy of winning this book. but i do have a question if anyone can help. I have a new printrio 3100 series copier/ scanner/ printer/ fax capture machine by lexmark. the only thing i can use on it is the printer because their is a code 38 or an instance caught in the memory. and I don't know how to rid myself of this. I have uninstalled the program already, restarted, and none of this seems to work. I have contacted Lexmark, and nothing. So if anyone With some ideas. I would be VERY GRATEFUL.
Thank You,
Intimind8ter

2 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

This words was taken from IPP Forum Welcome message, you can find at the top of messages list.

"This forum is an online community where developers can exchange ideas, suggestions, and tips and tricks. Contributors to this forum include Intel IPP users as well as members of the Intel IPP engineering and technical consulting teams. We would like to hear from you about how the Intel IPP is being used in your software development. "

Weare discussing here the IPP related things. So, I don't think someone here could help you with your printer:)

Vladimir

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入