Problems with getting it my appup approved after I had others beta test it, and it worked really well on the store online

Problems with getting it my appup approved after I had others beta test it, and it worked really well on the store online

Hi I got beta testers to try out my game on the online store before I sent it to get validated. They told me it worked on there end, and ran really well with no problems How come I failed the validation? It says "ILU03 - Application launch: Application does not launch from the AppUp client. A description of the application’s behavior is listed below: The application does not launch successfully through the AppUp Client and the download button reappears." It shows all the others passed though. Man I dunno what to do please help me out.
6 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

As one of your Beta testers I can confirm it ran very well. This sounds like a problem with the AppUp Client to me NOT the software. Are the validation team certain this is a problem with darkvee's App?

darkvee,

In cases like this the best course of action is to reply to the validation message asking for further details. I would be happy to beta test the application in the meantime if that would help.

Hi thanks for the replies. I'm glad someone noticed. :)
I dunno Steven, I used warsetup to make the msi installer. This last time I decided to go with Visual Studios. I followed the tutorial like BrianDevArch suggests. I didn't beta test it though, but I did run it through that validation program this guy made to check if the msi is good. Everything passed in the program. I just now hope it passes this last one. If it doesn't pass this time please will you beta test my game Brian, and Steven if you don't care. Thanks guys :)

Happy to test it again darkvee, just invite me.

Likewise, please feel free to add me if needed.

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入