rpm built by QtCreator can't be installed on Meego device.

rpm built by QtCreator can't be installed on Meego device.

stone的头像
Hi! I use Meego SDK 1.2 preview and I build a simple application to test. However, the rpm file built by Qt Creator can't be install on my meego device. It shows "a internal system error has occured". If I copy execution file only to my device and execute it manually, it work fine. Does someone has the same problem? The building process seems ok and has no error message as the following. Running build steps for project Meegotest1... Starting: "C:\meegosdk_1.2\madde\bin\make.exe" clean -w make: Entering directory `/c/MeeGoSDK_1.2/QtCreator/bin/Meegotest1' rm -f main.o rm -f *~ core *.core make: Leaving directory `/c/MeeGoSDK_1.2/QtCreator/bin/Meegotest1' The process "C:\meegosdk_1.2\madde\bin\make.exe" exited normally. Configuration unchanged, skipping qmake step. Starting: "C:\meegosdk_1.2\madde\bin\make.exe" -w make: Entering directory `/c/MeeGoSDK_1.2/QtCreator/bin/Meegotest1' g++ -c -pipe -O2 -Wall -W -D_REENTRANT -DM_APPLICATION_NAME=\"Meegotest1\" -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_DBUS_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I../../../MADDE/sysroots/meego-tablet-ia32-madde-sysroot-1.1.90.2.20110209.4-fs/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/default -I. - .... make: Leaving directory `/c/MeeGoSDK_1.2/QtCreator/bin/Meegotest1' The process "C:\meegosdk_1.2\madde\bin\make.exe" exited normally. Thanks!
10 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
danielholmlund (Intel)的头像

Hi Stone,

If you manually copy the RPM file to your MeeGo machine and type "sudo zypper install ", what text comes out.
What if you type "sudo rpm -ivh "?

Hi Stone,

If you manually copy the RPM file to your MeeGo machine and type "sudo zypper install ", what text comes out.
What if you type "sudo rpm -ivh "?

Hi Stone,

If you manually copy the RPM file to your MeeGo machine and type "sudo zypper install *your RPM file*", what text comes out.
What if you type "sudo rpm -ivh *your RPM file*"?

stone的头像

hi! danielholmlund
Thanks for your information.
Since I use 'sudo', it asked me to input password for validation. so I can't go on since I don't know the password.
I've search on net but I only got user/password pairs such as root/meego , meego/meego.
Would you happen to know the password of 'validation'?

Richard Fleming的头像

In the presentation today they told us the password was meego/meego. I'm assuming that applies to all images.

stone的头像

Dear two:

Thanks! I can install rpm file if I use 'sudo rpm -vh myfile.rpm'
And thanks for Richard to share password.

gayatri的头像

Hi,
can any one tell me the validation user's password on meego os i have tried to install rpm in that but it is asking the password but i don't know the password is necessary to break the password.

stone的头像

the username/password pair:
validation/validation
meego/meego

sagod的头像

Hi all!
Can anyone tell me why I can install the package with terminal (sudo rpm -i package.rpm), but I can't do it by double-click of mouse ("An internal system error")? What's wrong with my RPM? I built it by Qt Creator.

登陆并发表评论。