Tentative timeline for availability of Flash SDK

Tentative timeline for availability of Flash SDK

Hi, Just realized that AppUp is accepting Adobe Air apps and have SDK’s for integration, great to know! When browed in detail, understood that only Air apps developed with Flex environment are accepted and SDK is available for Flex. The SDK is still not available for Flash CS5 and also other wrapper mechanisms would end in app being rejected to store. As Flash developer, we have some apps ready in Flash and would love to just port those for AppUp. Even though some post suggest that the SDK for Flash would be available soon, the exact details would rather help for many reasons: • If suppose we decide to learn and use Flex, it would take some healthy time in porting the apps. • Even though both Flash and Flex supports AS3.0, porting the ready-made Flash apps to Flex is again a huge effort(mostly unnecessary) • If suppose, we start porting the apps and again in mean time, Intel declares the availability of SDK for Flash, it would be waste of efforts. We have apps available which are tried and tested and just integrating with SDK would ease to market. So can we have any tentative timeline as when, how soon, how long can we expect the SDK for Flash CS5? Sangram
7 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Sangram,

I have a solution for Flash if you can not wait for an official AppUp Flash SDK. I could write up an example if needed.

That would be great Brian.

I hope that would be by using encapsulator. Please also detail if that app could Meego tablet or just windows netbooks?

Thanks!

Sangram

Hello,

What about AIR 2.6 support?

Thanks,
Fabien

Hello,

In the Windows* environment our SDKs currently support C/C++, .NET, AIR, & Java apps. Intel AppUp developer program SDKs will support other languages & runtime technologies in the future. We do not have specific information on when support for additional runtimes and/or versions will be supported. Please watch the forums and the SDK download page for updates.

http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/sdk

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Please clear if the encapsulator apps would be supported on Meego tablets or not?

I guess currently we have only choice of using encapsulator for Flash apps but some details about the Meego supoort would be appritiated.

Sangram

Hi Sangram,

AppUp encapsulator currently builds MeeGo apps against the netbook profile. This means that when you submit your MeeGo netbook app you should indicate in the submission form that your app is a MeeGo Netbook app. Stay tuned for MeeGo Tablet support!

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

登陆并发表评论。