Air Apps: Using Encapsulator and Meego support

Air Apps: Using Encapsulator and Meego support

Hi, I am Air developer and new to AppUp and Meego development. Just was exploring Air implementation for AppUp and thought of getting some help from you experts: • Surely we can publish Air(Flex, using Melrose) app for AppUp, but can we publish the same Air app for Meego? Are AIR apps accepted for Meego tablets? • Has anyone explored on using the same Air app-file for different screen sizes? What is the best/most used screen resolution for Air apps? Where can I find the details about all the screen resolutions for applicable devices in AppUp store? • Intel AppUp Encapsulator can package Flash applications for uploading on AppUp, but are these packaged/encapsulated Flash apps supported on Meego tablets? • In any case, which Flash Player and Action-script version is supported for encapsulation? • If suppose I don’t have any AppUp SDK for development and create encapsulater for Flash, where should I test the package? Is there any simulator available for testing the apps? Sorry for posting various questions in same thread, but as those were related, clustered in same thread. Any replies are highly appritiated!!! Sangram
10 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

No one ever tried using Air/encapsulator apps for Meego?

Any official information from cummunity leaders on above questions?

Hal的头像

Hi Sangram,

Please see my email reply.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi,
I was really curious about some of the answers to these questions. Where can I find them?
Thanks!

Hal的头像

Hello lorenzorn,

Please see http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/forums/tentative-timeline-availability-flash-sdk

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Voice Activity Ltd的头像

Dear support team,

We need your help. We cannot submit the .air application. Read your FAQ regarding the AIR -> MSI conversion. Have no success. It is funny because it looks like the Encapsulator always want to have 'icon.png' and 'index.html' in the submitting zip file. Exactly as it is in your tutorial. Did you hard coded it? :-)
Seriously, if you are suggesting to convert a packaged .air file to .msi, please provide us with detail instructions how to do this. What should be a content of the .zip file, etc.
If the Encapsulator cannot digest the AIR applications at all, make an announcement about it. And please update the Adobe AIR application submission process (http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/how-submit-adobe-air-application-atom-developer-program-website). It is not relevant anymore.

Kind regards,
Paul

Hal的头像

Hello Paul,

Encapsulator service is scheduled to be updated in the next few weeks to allow AIR to MSI conversion. Please see http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/forums/inmarket-air-packaging-services-appup-migrating-appup-developer-program

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) center

Voice Activity Ltd的头像

Hello,

thanks a lot for a quick update. Hope it will be sorted soon.

Kind regards,
Paul

Are there any updates regarding the status of an Encapsulator for AIR projects?

I am at the start of a project with an aggressive timeline and would like to know if it is still on track to be released by the end of September.

登陆并发表评论。