When is Price Changed displayed on App in Intel Appup store?

When is Price Changed displayed on App in Intel Appup store?

Changed application's price and received a "Your application has been successfully updated." msg, however the new price is not reflected on the app. When can I expect the new price to display? Attempted to submit for validation with a "Price Change only." msg in Validation Msg box. When clicked Submitting for Validation button received an "Application could not be submitted for validation" msg. Please provide the steps required to update the application's price. Thank you!
5 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Hello,
I like to change prices of my apps, is it still required to upload a binary ?
Thanks.

Hi Marie,

Please try updating the version number.

Also, go through each tab by hitting Next when submitting a new application or updating an application. Go step by step (one tab at a time by hitting Next) even if you have no data to add on some tabs. Do not just go to Application Info, Upload Info and Overview tabs for example.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi Hal,

Updated the version number and received the following error msg - "A new application file must be uploaded to save current changes. (Application Version) Cancel changes"

Went through each tab and clicked Next as you suggested.

Is it necessary to upload a new app file to change the price?

Thank you, Marie

Hi Marie,

You shouldn't have to upload a new file. Please try just re uploading the same original msi installer file.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入