Encapsulator not recognizing icon.png or icon.PNG

Encapsulator not recognizing icon.png or icon.PNG

Hi, I am trying to transform webapp sample. ( tried even the sample webapp available at http://appdeveloper.intel.com/en-us/article/developing-html5-applications-appup without luck) into msi/rpm using encapsulator. Following is the error message thrown by Encapsulator. We've tried this in firefox, chrome and even cleared cache to see if it is something related to cache. Following is the error message I see: "Our software thinks that something isn't quite right. Please retry after correcting errors.,ZIP file check failed,required file missing,icon.png If the error makes no sense at all, or looks like gibberish, you might be able to find help on our support forum (feel free to copy/paste). Cick here to go to the forum" Indeed there is icon.png in the zip file. Thanks G Rajesh
3 帖子 / 0 全新
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项

Hi,

Be sure that your files are actually in the root of the zip file, i.e. /index.html and /icon.png.

For instance if you have a zip file, MyAppDir.zip , inside that file there should be a /index.html and /icon.png and *NOT* a /MyAppDir/index.html etc.

On windows, using 7zip and winzip we've found that in order to zip a directory MyAppDir/', instead of just selecting 'MyAppDir' and zipping it we need to go *into* MyAppDir, select the files, and zip from in there. If you just zip MyAppDir you get a directory in the root of the zip called 'MyAppDir/' ..and that is incorrect.

Regards
Hal G.
Technical Support Team
Intel AppUp(SM) Developer Program
Intel AppUp(SM) center

*Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.

Hi Hal,

Issue was the icon size.
When we used 128x128 icon, we were able to transform it.

Thanks
Rajesh

发表评论

登录添加评论。还不是成员?立即加入