13.0 compiler bug/RTE: sourced-allocation fails to allocate pointer in certain cases

13.0 compiler bug/RTE: sourced-allocation fails to allocate pointer in certain cases

Neil Carlson的头像

In a certain circumstance, the execution of a sourced allocation statement does not allocate the pointer (and there is no allocation error); it's as if the statment was just skipped.  It's pretty clear that the 13.0 compiler has generated some bad object code.  This error appears to be triggered when the pointer is a derived type with an allocatable CLASS(*) component, and the pointer is the result variable of the enclosing function.  I've attached a short example code that demonstrates the bug.

附件尺寸
下载 intel-bug-20121008.f902.64 KB
4 帖子 / 0 new
最新文章
如需更全面地了解编译器优化,请参阅优化注意事项
Annalee (Intel)的头像

Hello Neil,

I have escalated this issue to the developers. The issue number is DPD200237219. I will post any updates I receive to this thread.

Regards,
Annalee
Intel Developer Support

Annalee (Intel)的头像

Hello Neil,

A fix has been found for this issue. We are planning to include it in an update which is currently scheduled for late March.

Regards,

Annalee

Annalee (Intel)的头像

Hello Neil,

This is issue has been fixed in Intel® Fortran Composer XE for Linux* 2013 Update 3 which is now available at the Intel® Registration Center.

Annalee

登陆并发表评论。